Top-rated Health Administration Company offers excellent opportunity to grow in a dynamic business. We are located in Katy, just off of Highway 99 and Westpark Tollway.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Assuring high quality, cost efficient medical outcomes for those members needing inpatient and/or outpatient preauthorization
- Reviewing records for medical necessity, level of care, length of stay, experimental/investigational treatment and appropriate coding.
- Screening for Case Management and Disease Management
- Assist in maintaining accurate records as well as preparation of reports
- Current, unrestricted RN or LVN license in the state of Texas
- Minimum 2 years of clinical experience as a RN/LVN working directly with patients
- Knowledge of ICD-9/10, CPT and HCPC coding preferred.
- Experience with Deerwalk software a plus.
- Ability to navigate a Windows based environment and create, edit, save and send documents utilizing Microsoft Word & Excel. Ability to navigate Outlook and conduct Internet searches.
- Proficiency with navigating multiple computer programs simultaneously while talking on the phone.
- Ability to work independently toward established priorities and goals.
- Previous experience in a telephonic role is a plus.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.
Please submit resume to HR.T3@90DegreeBenefits.com