The Katy Area Chamber of Commerce elected three new members to its Board of Directors, and they represent a broad range of industry. Each Director will serve a three-year term that began at the end of January when the Board met for its annual strategic planning retreat. The new Directors are Mary Beth Cameron, an Attorney with Goodnight Law Firm, Dr. Robert Long, the Director of Advocacy and Outreach for Raise Your Hand Texas, and JR Richardson, a Senior Account Representative with Consolidated Communications.
“We welcome these respected leaders to the Katy Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors,” said Matthew Ferraro, President/CEO of the Katy Area Chamber. “Each of them brings a wealth of business experience that will diversify and strengthen our Board and help us achieve our goal to strengthen, connect, and advocate for our business community.”
Returning Directors include:
• Denise Einkauf, Chairman, Waggin’ Tails Pet Ranch
• Marcus Dillon, Vice-Chairman, Dillon CPAs
• Marcus Henneke, Past Chairman, Dagley Insurance and Financial Services
• Margaret Laney, Secretary, Dubois Laney Enterprises
• Cristy Fontanilla, Treasurer, FAS Bookkeeping & Tax Services
• Josh Black, Frost Bank
• Vivien Bond, Memorial Hermann Katy
• Fran Dahl, DTP Realty
• R. Michael Erskine, BB&T now Truist
• Ida Franklin, Venus Construction
• Dr. Karen Jagger, PsyD, Stokan Jaggers & Associates, LLP
• Del Lawson, Modern Pest Control
• Rodney McLaurin, Houston Community College
• Portia Willis, Houston Methodist West Hospital
The Katy Area Chamber of Commerce also has partnerships with the City of Katy and Katy ISD as Mayor Bill Hastings and Superintendent Dr. Ken Gregorski serve as Ex-Officio members of the Board.
“I’d like to thank our retiring Directors for their dedication to service and commitment to our business community over the last six years that they served on the Katy Area Chamber’s Board. Special recognition to Greg Henry of XperNet Services, Jason Hodge of Medical Fitness Pros and Nicole LeBoeuf of AMP Lending.” said Matthew Ferraro.
The Katy Area Chamber is committed to helping members grow their business by taking the lead in programs and efforts that promote a strong local economy and make the community a great place to do business.