Top-rated Health Administration Company offers excellent opportunity to grow in a dynamic business. We are located in Katy, just off of Highway 99 and Westpark Tollway.
Under general supervision, create and maintain the accounting records for the company and its other controlled entities using QuickBooks and other applications. This position’s focused concentration will be on accounts receivable and accounts payable for all areas of the company in accordance with set guidelines and procedures. Other various office duties include receiving, sorting, and posting mail, etc.
- Daily deposit preparation and depositing via remote deposit as well as traveling to bank locations.
- Record and post payments received in QuickBooks as well as update various excel spreadsheets.
- Prepare reports on delinquent accounts and customer payment.
- Audit’s and maintains commissions tracking from various insurance carriers utilizing excel and accounting software.
- Post accounts payable in QuickBooks and Workday.
- College Degree or Associates Degree in related field required.
- Minimum of 2 years bookkeeping experience.
- Basic computer skills and proficient level with Microsoft Excel.
- QuickBooks experience including an understanding of the chart of accounts.
- Workday experience a plus.
- Ability to process financial information accurately and promptly, with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Is able to keep corporate records confidential.
Please submit resume to HR.T3@90DegreeBenefits.com