Top-rated Health Administration Company offers excellent opportunity to grow in a dynamic business. We are located in Katy, just off of Highway 99 and Westpark Tollway.
Our Benefits/Account Management Administrative Assistant thrives in a fast-paced work environment with shifting priorities and believes caring for our clients is their first obligation.
Essential Functions include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing proposals for client presentations.
- Assisting in renewal/new proposals/presentations of existing clients and prospects.
- Assisting members with any and all customer service needs; including assisting members with claims filing, account maintenance, filing appeals, and any other legitimate customer services functions.
- Applicant must believe that caring for our clients is our first obligation.
- Tracking and confirming receipt of all outstanding forms and documents.
- Assisting in updating departmental workflow procedures.
- Working proactively with carriers and vendors to ensure proper internal/external client communication.
- Performing special projects as determined by manager.
- Expert level MS Office including PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook as well as Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Ability to manage customer relations and provide accurate information to customers and insurance carriers.
- Ability to identify and research problems, review materials for accuracy and to summarize information for customers.
- Must be detailed oriented, self-motivated, and accurate.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing is required.
- Bilingual, including reading and writing, is a plus
- Experience in customer / client service environment.
Please submit resume to HR.T3@90DegreeBenefits.com