Top-rated Health Administration Company offers excellent opportunity to grow in a dynamic business. We are located in Katy, just off of Highway 99 and Westpark Tollway.
The Research Analyst will use database and statistical techniques to interpret data, analyze result and provide ongoing reports to management team and clients.
- Build and run reports on the Deerwalk Data Warehouse application.
- Pull and transfer data files between platforms.
- Create queries using Structured Query Language (SQL) and Microsoft Access to pull data from multiple sources/platforms.
- Perform data comparison, verification & validation between platforms (Claims, Financials, Eligibility, etc.).
- Using statistical techniques, interpret data, analyze result and provide ongoing reports.
- Developing spreadsheets, high level reports and presentations using Microsoft Office products, i.e. Access and Excel at the expert level.
- Develop and analyze business performance reports (e.g. for claims data, provider data, utilization data) and provide notations of performance deviations and anomalies.
- Provide business intelligence tools, specifically via Excel Macros, and assistance to other departments including Actuary.
- BA in Business Admin or Computer Information Systems.
- One (1) year of reporting and data analysis experience within a health care organization with claims data, eligibility data, provider data, accounting and/or utilization data strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical skills a must.
- Experience in Underwriting knowledge is a plus.
- Proven experience in MS Excel and MS Access (expert level in Excel – Pivot Table and Macro required).
- Solid database and data analysis skills.
- Adapt readily to change.
- Self-motivated, results oriented individual.
- Basic understanding of Oracle, SAP, SQL, a plus
Please submit resume to HR.T3@90DegreeBenefits.com