Marine Property Control Manager
OCEAN SHIPHOLDINGS, LLC
• Responsible for implementation and management of the Company’s Property Control System (PCS) and procedures onboard assigned vessels managed by the Company.
• Responsible for supply, logistics, and property management functions of assigned vessels
• A working knowledge of FAR 52.245-1(f)(1).
• Maintain Government property records and submittal of Government reports as required
• Conduct internal inventory property audits aboard vessels operated by the Company
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
• A minimum of 5 years experience in property management, with specific skills in life-cycle management of movable assets.
• Must hold certification CPPM (Certified Professional Property Manager)
• Completion of 40 hours of training in life cycle management of property and moveable assets
• Experience in writing and issuing procedures regarding property life cycle management.
• Experience in performing property control system audits and identifying ineffective or cost-prohibitive methods.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Individual strong expertise in a wide range of accountability based responsibilities;
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Good analytical skills.
• Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Applications.
Candidate is subject to a required pre-employment drug screen and random drug testing during the course of employment.
Reports to: Vice President – Operations
Position is Monday – Friday. Work Hours are 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. Friday.
Please submit resume to email@example.com