Universal Fidelity is hiring an IT Support Analyst to assist the IT Department in troubleshooting and maintaining computer hardware/software and supporting client IT requests. The analyst will assist in software, assisting with the employee help desk needs, providing technical support, and maintaining company computers, printers, and IT equipment as well as other IT support duties. This role is based in Katy, Texas and will report to the IT Director. This position is an in office on-site position.
• Obtain and run the incoming client files for account updates
• Research client questions on incoming files
• Report creation
• Create/delete user profiles for the system for security purposes.
• Provide first-tier support and troubleshooting for staff
• Install and configure approved applications for end-user
• Update and maintain process and procedure documentation
• Possess ability to work in Active Directory, Office, and other Microsoft Applications
• Adhere to internal standards, policies, and procedures
• Perform special projects and completes other duties as assigned or requested
• Desktop Support, Help Desk and Software installation
• Computer Network – implementation and maintenance.
• Computer Security – Secure VPN’s, Secure Wireless and Patch Management.
• Computer Equipment maintenance – PCs, Laptops, and printers.
• Computer Training – End Users
• Telecommunication– Phone server, extensions, and programming call center program.
• Cable systems and communications equipment support as needed.
• Analyze and advise management on hardware and software availability to upgrade or enhance service to the user community.
• Maintain technical documentation and records on all computer hardware and software installations; to include phone servers, workstations, and IP phones.
Required Experience and Education
• Associate degree in relevant field and/or IT certifications
Preferred Experience and Education
• Bachelor’s degree in information technology or Related field
• 1-3 years of experience performing IT related support
• Ability to identify and correct reoccurring issues relating to workstations
• Excellent customer service skills, including exceptional verbal and written skills
• Strong problem solving/analytical skills
• Ability to lift and move IT equipment such as computers, monitors, and printers
• Experience in IT/help desk management systems
• Experience in proving support for a wide variety of end users with a various range of issues including, but not limited to, desktop, Operating Systems, hardware, software, email, etc.
• Travel: No
• Life Insurance
• Wellness Coverage
• Other benefits offered on a needed basis
Please email resumes to