Universal Fidelity has openings for Collection Representatives with a base pay is $13.75. UFLP offers a benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision and more! FT & PT opportunities available! We have entry level positions and a local commute. No collection experience is necessary! UFLP will provide continued development after training to ensure your success.
You must be dependable, competitive, and motivated to grow! UFLP is a debt collection company that services a wide variety of bank-card clients and Universities among other tenured clients. UFLP was established over 30 years ago, we are a professional call center and collection agency specializing in assisting creditors with recovering funds while respecting consumers.
Job responsibilities include:
• Ability to handle a high volume of inbound and outbound customer calls.
• Responsible for handling incoming calls from customers to collect payment for overdue bills, loans or other payments and manage overdue accounts.
• Resolve billing inquires and bring resolution to unpaid accounts.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
• Provide timely follow up on all payment arrangements.
• Accurately document, research and resolve customer service issues and PTP’s.
• Bilingual is a Plus
UFLP has a competitive bonus structure and monthly performance-based contests.
Apply today if you are serious about building a future with a proven company that values each person and promotes an environment that is positive. Posted 9/16/22